Sunday, March 13, 2011

Here we go again.

Music: "Pandora mix"

I just don't know what to do with myself, So much has changed and none of it is my own change. That's part of my problem, I fined myself just randomly screaming "UGH!!!!!!!!!!!! "Yeah, I know we all do that from time to time  but these are the type of "ughs" when you just find out you've been lied to for quite awhile. And the thing with me is I thought that was over and done with for now. Yes, I knew it would happen again and that I'd be lied to through out my life like everyone has been one way or another. But this feels so soon for just having been through this.  Like my childhood plans that once were are gone. When did that happen and why didn't I know about it?! But then again I never really had all that much of your so called "Normal" childhood" if you ask me. And I'm really not kidding you here when I say my favorite years were 6 and 9. Because I felt so free. It's an angry/sad blog post kind of time for me right now.

Keep reading,
Jess.

No comments:

Post a Comment