Thursday, March 3, 2011

Just when I think I really lost it.

It's so nice to have something to write about! I give all credit to my very beautiful friend for this blog, she still puts up with my rambles (About nothing she hasn't heard before) I just wanted to write about that little things that pop up whatever it may be, that really makes you smile. When you as a parson feel like you don't have that little thing for just you to be happy about, and you feel so down and out that you just can't say anything because you know if you say something it won't be nice "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all" Truth is though, we do have that little thing for "Just us" it's called friends. Thank you to the friends that make us feel when we think we can't.

Keep reading,
Jess.

No comments:

Post a Comment