Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas vol 2

Music: She & Him. Song: "I'll be home for Christmas"

Hello everyone out in cyberspace, home from the family gathering we have every Christmas eve and I'm BEAT! to put it in a ladylike way. Gifts were given, laughs and tears were had, Food was consumed, and a good time was had by all! I have not been in a mood for any sort of Holiday fun in awhile due to being sick for three months now, so it was a nice change tonight. For "Secret Santa" this year I had my new sister in law and  I out did myself thanks to some help from my mom and brother craft wise. Mom and I sorted through old photos of my siblings to give out, so many good things my family has taken through photos. And last weekend I met my soon to be "New" step family it was like They'd been with me forever.

it's late now, so I will say Marry Christmas!

Keep reading,
Jess.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment