Saturday, February 18, 2012

Late night mindless bliss....vol 2

Music: Rosi Golan Song: "Been a long day

Hello to the lonely lovers this winter evening, Just finished the movie "The Yellow Handkerchief" I don't quite know what it is about that little independent film I love so much? But I just find myself thinking thousands of little thoughts every time I watch it. It's just funny to me because I've watched maybe a handful of small movies no has seen in my life, and only liked two of them. I like this one and "Welcome To The Riley's" These two movies make me cry and smile and their not even that awesome, I relate to the main people I guess. They just need love, and truthfully I just want love from one parson in my life right now and just needed to tell you.

Keep Reading,
Jess.

No comments:

Post a Comment