Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Lazy evening snow

Music: "Rosi Goaln" Song: "Think of me"

Ladies and Gentlepeople (Credit to Hayley Williams for that one)

I was inspired to write this little diddy this snowy evening here in Upstate NY out of nowhere so if it makes no sense thats why, I sit in my living room waiting for dinner to cool trying not to think about what may come of the next few months. But aside from those thoughts I have the latest book I read running though my head "The Goddess Test" By Amee Carter sooooooooo good well, if you like love with Greek Miths mixed in I happen to love both, I have to give credit to my mom when she gave me a book about Astrology for school and how each star had a story star's names, those stories lead me to the Greek's and they're views. My brain always seems to go to Hades and his love of Persephone I've read a few things and like many others see the story in my own way (Doesn't help that these books paint Hades as a sexy amazing guy) I fall all to willingly into "The Underworld" fantasies of mine. needless to say it's an amazing book. And I read another book that is just as good.  "Abandon" By Meg Cabot. she like myself love's the same Greek Gods and each of them have different but close base lines. I'm still blushing over my two Rulers of the "Underworld" Haha.....Pick up both books and they will soon have each a second book to come if your interested :)

Keep reading,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment