Thursday, November 28, 2013

Good Night & Goodbye

Music: "Say something" A Great Big world.

Letters of our past stored in boxes. Memory's never fade. The Heart begins to beat again. Lives are lived and life go's on. Scares are less visible. But the hate lives on. I'm tired of wanting for nothing. You are a memory. I will smile and look back on you, but I will not go back to you. Wishing the best, but not hoping for more. You are pain when you once were joy. I did not make you stay, because you chose to leave. And to leave means you knew you wouldn't be back. You will miss the joy. You will miss the pain. You will miss it all. You will get nothing. You chose nothing. Begging is a lost cause. It is childish. I have put my childhood things away. I do not lose sleep. Because you lost me. I've built my walls again. I'm fighting my own battle, not yours. In the end I win the war. But I'm only human, and I bleed when I fall down. Your words in my head, knives in my heart. I'm only human.

No comments:

Post a Comment