Sunday, February 16, 2014

Life's a trip...

Music: Kacey Musgraves. "On the map" (I'm obsessed with her for the moment)

A few weeks ago I was my normal crazy mess of a human being, I'm smiling at myself and this blog post tonight because it's like suddenly life was like "Hey, we heard you were having a hard time and wanted to make some changes for you." I'm the absolute last parson to say change is good, at least to myself. But, damn I don't want the good to leave my body again. I'm beginning to feel what it feels like and what it means to be wanted....I literally didn't think that would ever happen again. I honestly have no idea what is about to happen with my life, who really does right? I'm still having my days of struggle. But for the very first time in a long time I'm looking forward and not behind.

Keep reading,
Jess.

No comments:

Post a Comment