Friday, February 7, 2014

lighthearted and fancy free....

Music: Katy Perry. (PRISM)

It's about 1am and darkness has decided not to fill my head for the moment. I've found such freedom in my writing. In my writing I am not this broken girl. I can say what I feel through what I've created...I can breath without gasping for life. it's a scary thing to have everyone see your heart put into words.....For the first time in my life I'm starting to feel okay in my skin. That doesn't mean everything is all sunshine and rainbows and I can't just act like the self harm and self doubt never happened. I still wake up wondering if everything will come crashing down again? I wake up every day asking myself if I can handle the possibility that my heart could shatter into a million pieces again? Once you've been broken it all changes....Things look very different and you'll question everyone and everything you ever knew, at least that's how it is for me. The pain is still there everyday, but this is why I'm writing you this, because in this moment it's a little less painful.

Keep Reading,
Jess.

No comments:

Post a Comment