Monday, June 30, 2014

Random rambles.....

Music: Spotify mix

With every new month it brings new coming changes, or at least that's how it seems to be lately for my life at this very moment. Some old bits of my depression have reared they're ugly heads recently, and honestly I don't have much in me to fight them right now. It's nothing to bad, just more like they're waiting right outside the door waiting to be let in again, but if there's any luck in this world they'll have to wait a bit longer.....The other day I felt the MASSIVE amount of pain in me that it nearly took everything in me to tell myself that it was doubt mixed with PMS feeding the pain and fear I felt so that I didn't fall prey to my stronger habits again. Again, I know I have a lot to learn and haven't been in it that long, but I just don't want to be let down in this game of love again.....At least not right now anyway.

Keep reading,
Jess.

No comments:

Post a Comment