Friday, August 8, 2014

I'm here....

Music: "Lose Control" Colony House

I have to be up in a few hours, but when I'm inspired to write there is no such thing as sleep. It's been one year since I wanted nothing to do with life, wanted everything to just stop, I wanted to just breath without it hurting. I still have days where pain is all I feel, but I'm amazed that a year has passed and I can say that I'm healing from some of it. You have no idea how much it means that I could even feel something other then pain.....Day after day I struggle with depression, for some it lasts only for a seconds, once it's there it stays with you. In my case it lives in me. My rock bottom hit me hard....It was the scariest thing I've ever been through. But I'm breathing, I'm living, I've had my heart broken and somehow managing to find myself for the first time in my life.....I'm here.

Keep Reading,
Jess.


No comments:

Post a Comment