Sunday, February 12, 2017

Once in our lives

Music: Code Blue. by: The Dream.

Two years. Two years have just flown by. Babies have come. I moved out of my parents home.....But that's not why I'm writing. I'm starting to believe those who say you only get one soulmate in life....The first time I spoke to mine, it was like someone, somewhere just knew. Just knew I needed this person in my life. I don't really talk religion much, but heaven had a plan that day. This person changed the way I saw things. I believe that only twice in our lives we experience pain that nothing can prepare you for. The pain of when someone dies and the pain of when the one you love decides to move on....I'll leave you guess which one I'm going though. It's bone shaking pain. A pain that has permanently made a mark on my soul. Don't eat, don't sleep pain. It's ridiculous I know. To let someone change how you live your life so much. I'm well aware of how crazy I sound. All the offers I've gotten from guy's are meaningless to me. I don't want anyone else in my life. None of them compare....whoever see's or reads this, thanks for reading my feelings.

Keep Reading,
Jess.

No comments:

Post a Comment